Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Fostering Team based in South Gloucestershire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager role is £43,662 - £47,538 per annum.
- The fostering service incorporates service provision to mainstream foster carers, connected carers and short break carers for children with disabilities and complex needs. Whilst this role will have a particular focus on service provision for mainstream foster carers, the role will cover all aspects of the fostering service.
- We are looking for a manager with clear leadership and motivational qualities who can demonstrate a clear commitment and drive to achieve best practice within this field and have highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice with the field of fostering.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early on a rolling shortlist basis. Therefore we encourage you to submit your application at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Create and maintain a highly competent and participative work environment through visible leadership providing management and professional supervision to a range of professionals.
- Promote professional standards in the service area by developing outcome-focused teams that understand their contribution to the service and the wider success of the Council.
- Lead, develop, co-ordinate and support service planning, and the production of plans for service areas, including associated finance plans and integration with wider Council plans.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- You will have a good level of general IT skills and the ability to use, or be trained in the use of, an appropriate specialist in house software packages.
- Evidence of ongoing continuous professional development and a thorough knowledge of current legislation and practice relating to children and young people's services
- Substantial relevant post qualification experiences in a relevant setting, such as Corporate Parenting or social Care that must include the experience of management of staff and supervision of other professionals
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.