Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Luton for a Team Manager to work within a Family Safeguarding Team.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £44,632 - £47,498 per annum
Team Manager duties include:
- Lead and manage an experienced team of managers, practitioners, professionals within the Neighbourhood Team aimed at supporting the best possible outcomes for children and young people
- Enable children and young people to remain safely within their home and /or community environment, wherever possible, including appropriate provisions identified by the LA, and ensure they achieve good outcomes through effective social work intervention
- Ensure that the children and young people are safeguarded via statutory routes including Care Proceedings and alternative permanent care
- Ensure the team provides effective services, employing best professional practice and standards, which have measurable benefit for service users
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Team Manager job is advertised by Mandy Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.