Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within an Children's Service based in Southwark, within the Family Early Help Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £33.96 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide exemplary leadership, management, and professional guidance to a team of early help practitioners, both directly and within their team
- Ensure the delivery of an 'outstanding' 1Family Early Help Service driving high quality, comprehensive, integrated, systemically-informed practice with families where children have been identified as at risk of poor outcomes and to provide early help for emerging problems in order to improve impact, engage families better and avoid escalation
- Support continued progress of families who have 'stepped down' from statutory work and work with a high level of complexity
- Promote and govern excellent early help practice, including assessing need, planning and working purposefully with families, support networks and other professionals to prevent escalation to higher levels of statutory intervention, safeguard and promote positive outcomes for children
- Ensure the delivery of an early help service which is both relationship-based and responsive to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within service or statutory guidelines
- Promote, lead and manage the development of excellent and confident early help practitioners.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified Social Work England registered Social Worker
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.