Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Work Team Manager to work full-time based in St Austell, within the Family Assessment & Support Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract with the possibility of being reviewed for extension
This role is currently a mix of both working from home and on site, possibly two/three days per week on site.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A diploma in Social Work, CQSW, CSS, degree in Social Work or other professional social work qualification recognised by HCPC for the purpose of registration in the UK
- Experience of social work management in a frontline social work team
- A high level of specific and applied professional expertise in the area of practice to be supervised, relevant policy, legislation, guidance and best practice
- Applied knowledge and understanding of the needs and risks of a diverse range of children, young people and their parents/carers, promoting their full involvement in decision making, taking into account issues of equality and diversity
- Proven ability to achieve high practice quality standards in the assessment of strengths, needs, risks, produce analysis and translate into a coherent plan that improves outcomes for children
- Proven to provide advice, consultation, mentoring, supervision and appraisal support to professionally qualified and unqualified practitioners, those in training, agency/sessional workers and volunteers
- Good IT and word processing skills
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.