Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work full-time in Croydon in an Early Help Locality Team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £40-£42 per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- To provide day to day operational and financial responsibility for the leadership and management of one of three locality early help hubs (0-18)
- To provide leadership and management for the Locality Early Help hub team in order to ensure that children and families' needs are assessed in an appropriate and timely manner so that appropriate interventions and services are deployed that improve outcomes for children, ensuring that all legislation policy and procedures processes and protocols are followed.
- To work with managers across the partnership to ensure joined-up working and a whole family approach is developed through the hub.
- To lead and manage performance of a locality early help team, including senior practitioners, social workers, keyworkers, intervention workers and specialist workers and foster a culture of continuous learning and reflection of practice that inspires staff to give of thier best in their roles.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Knowledge of leaving care legislation and practice is essential
- Experience at a team manager level
This Team Manager job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.