Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Northampton, within the Duty & Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £48,729 - £53,494 per annum.
- Provide leadership to your team, who will consist of each team consists of a Team Manager, Advanced Practitioner, who holds complex cases and supports 5 or 6 Social Workers / Senior Social Workers and a Newly Qualified Social Worker within their team.
- Be responsible for allocating and prioritising workloads effectively to ensure the care of the child is paramount, whilst also ensuring you develop your team to provide an effective and efficient service.
- Have responsibility for the team plan to meet objectives and ensure performance targets are achieved.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- The ability to manage a team and ensure development and performance issues are addressed through support and coaching.
- Must have previous budgetary control experience, ICT skills and the ability to represent the service at a more senior level if required.
- Ideally with a Level 5 NVQ Management qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
- The opportunity to personally contribute to improving the service
- Monthly high-quality supervision
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with service rises to 32 days plus bank holidays)
- opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
- Subsidised pension scheme
- Additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
- Employee discount schemes
- Lease car scheme
- Up to £8,000 relocation payment
- Signs of Safety training
- An onsite academy delivering a variety of learning & development opportunities
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.