Would you like to make a key difference Dudley Council's improvement journey?
Sanctuary Social Care is working in partnership with Dudley Council for a Team Manager within a Court Team. The salary for this role ranges from £45,973 - £49,382 per annum, depending on experience.
You will be responsible for the leadership and management of a social work team that includes Social Workers, ASYE's, Trainee Social Workers and Young Person's Advisors.
Dudley Council is one of six local authorities to be shortlisted in the Workplace Transformation category for THE MJ Achievement awards 2019. The award submission focuses on the success of the Dudley Centre for Professional Practice (DCPP), which was introduced following an Ofsted inspection and inadequate rating three years ago. Since then, the authority's children's services department has been on an improvement journey, which has been recognised by Ofsted inspectors in subsequent monitoring visits. DCPP has been at the heart of services and brought about significant changes to the workforce through auditing, coaching, system development and training in order to best meet the needs of children, young people and their families.
Duties of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
- Work collaboratively with partner agencies within the children's division and in the voluntary sector to ensure multi-agency assessment, planning, intervention and review.
- Negotiate the provision of services with voluntary and external agencies that supports the delivery of services to children, young people, their families and carers
Requirements of this Team Manager role:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
- A bespoke induction package
- Flexible working and manageable caseloads
- Free on-site parking
- Learning and development programme
- Discounted leisure benefits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Car sharing scheme
This Social Work Team Manager job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.