Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role based in Rochester, within the Children’s Social Work Team.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £51,218 - £55,658 per annum.
- Lead, manage and coach a small team of personal advisors responsible for delivering and improving services for care experienced young people
- Improve outcomes for children in care and young people by developing effective partnership working with other Council services and partner agencies to ensure efficient delivery of the service
- Contribute towards delivering the council's Corporate Parenting vision for Children in Care and Care Leavers to ensure the objectives and priorities are realised
- Being the Lead on Participation and Engagement within the 16+ Service
- Be responsible for facilitating and increasing young people participation and will support the development and delivery of a strategic approach to engagement so that it becomes an integral part of the Service and whole Council
- Working with young people and staff to develop service user insight to drive an Outstanding service provision
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Be competent in all areas of the PCF at the Advanced Social Worker level and The Knowledge and Skills Statement (KSS) for practice supervisors
- Networking skills, understanding the needs of young people, listening to the voices of young people and providing opportunities for young people to experience different opportunities within Medway delivered either via the service or via partner agencies
This Team Manager job is advertised by Charlie Reeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.