Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within an Adults' Services based in Dorset, within the Children's Locality Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Managing a team of 8 social workers and family workers who work with children and families through assessment, Child in Need planning, Child Protection Planning and Care proceedings.
- Help services to work closely together to ensure children and families get the right help and support at the right time to reduce and manage risk.
- Children's Social Care in Dorset has recently restructured which has led to additional team manager and social worker posts with the aim of reducing caseloads for social workers.
- Work with children and families using relationship based, restorative and strengths-based practice.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.