Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Work Team Manager to fill a full-time role (37 hours per week) based in Wareham, Dorset, within the Children’s Advice & Duty Service.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This post involves being office based in Wareham, with some flexibility to work from home.
- Working alongside two other ChAD Team Managers and the Early Help Hub Team Manager
- Have supervisory responsibility for Consultant Social Workers, ChAD Advisors and ChAD Co-ordinators
- Chairing of strategy discussions
- Managing workflow and decision making
- Quality Assurance of decision making
- Weekly auditing alongside partner agencies
- Using data and dashboards for performance management
- Lead roles for key areas of work, for example, Domestic Abuse, Child Exploitation, Prevent
- Managing staff rotas to ensure sufficient service cover, particularly in times of increased need
- Working closely with partner agencies to ensure effective information sharing supports good decision making at the front door, that has a focus on the needs of children, young people and their families
- Facilitating reflective workshops and group supervision
- Work closely with the Early Help Team Manager and your ChAD Team Manager colleagues, to manage and support the competing demands of a busy and fast-paced front door service
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
• Daily payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
• Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
• In-house payroll system
• Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.