Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work within a Children with Disabilities Team based in Haringey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £49,464 to £54,597 per annum.
- The Children with Disabilities Team DCT is a fast-paced busy service, the team provides a service to Children Looked After, CIN, PC and cases in court. The team is culturally mixed, enthusiastic and experienced, with a passion to safeguard children.
- The Council is inviting applications from experienced Team managers or Senior Social Workers with extensive relevant experience who want to work within the Children with Disabilities Team.
- Your skills and experience of children in need, children in need of protection including children looked after, combined with your knowledge of legislation and experience of managing a CWD team will make you an ideal candidate for this post.
- You will work within a management team to lead a period of change and improvement as we work to improve outcomes for children and their families.
- Your progressive, 'can do' attitude and commitment to positive outcomes for children will enable you to motivate your team, and encourage them to build strong relationships with children, young people and their families - delivering an excellent service for the children of Haringey Council.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working as a Team Manager
- At least 4 years post qualifying experience in a children's services statutory setting
- A commitment and passion to develop and improve services for children with disabilities
- Exceptional management and leadership skills
- Experience of supervising qualified / qualifying social workers
- An excellent understanding and experience of relevant legislation
- Knowledge of working within a multi-agency context
- A commitment to anti-oppressive and anti-discriminatory practice
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.