Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Looked After Team based in Wandsworth.
The pay rate for this permanent Team Manager job is £42,656 - £51,690 per annum.
Welcome & Retention Bonus
- Welcome payment: £2000
- Retention payment: £3000 every 2 years' service
Duties of the Team Manager:
There are 6 key elements to the role of a Team Manager in Wandsworth Children's Services These are:
- Effective team management
- Delivery of high quality, reflective supervision
- Effective management oversight
- Quality assurance
- Performance Management
- Effective management and delivery of change
- To assure the quality, effectiveness and appropriateness of social work provided by the team; ensuring that all social work intervention is conducted in accordance with legislative requirements, the Department's Practice Standards, all relevant policies and procedures and agreed performance targets.
- To raise and address (where appropriate) issues of poor practice, internally through the organisation, and then independently if required.
- To highlight areas of best practice and embed this learning across the team and wider through the division.
- To provide expert professional advice and support in relation to all case work; ensuring that the team is fully compliant with the law; ensuring legal advice is taken and acted upon as required; representing the local authority and presenting case work evidence and information at court as required.
- To ensure that all information systems and case records across the team are of high quality and are up to date; support good practice and maintain a focus on positive outcomes for children and their families
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of the services for children and young people in Wandsworth.
- To comply with relevant Codes of Practice, including the Code of Conduct and policies concerning data protection and health and safety.
- To adhere to security controls and requirements as mandated by the SSA's policies, procedures and local risk assessments to maintain confidentiality, integrity, availability and legal compliance of information and systems
- To promote equality, diversity, and inclusion, maintaining an awareness of the equality and diversity protocol/policy and working to create and maintain a safe, supportive and welcoming environment where all people are treated with dignity and their identity and culture are valued and respected.
- The Shared Staffing Arrangement will keep its structures under continual review and as a result the post holder should expect to carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function, commensurate with the level of the post.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Previous experience of managing within an assessment and child protection service is desirable.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jamie Bartlett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.