Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Team Managers to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Wandsworth, within the Children In Need Team.
The salary for these permanent Team Manager jobs is £42,656 - £51,690 per annum.
2x Team Managers to work within the Children in Need Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a small team of five social workers
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the department and with partners, to deliver high-quality and responsive social work to some of the most vulnerable children and families in Wandsworth.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Have the assistance of business support colleagues
- Have access to an excellent training offer for Team Managers and Social workers including master's Level Leadership and Management training, Systemic Leadership Training, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma-Informed Practice and various other reflective spaces to promote best practice.
- Earn up to £51k plus a £2,000 welcome payment & retention bonus of £3,000 every two years (payment is pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Receive a comprehensive and competitive pay and benefits package
These Team Manager jobs are advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.