Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to work within an 11-25 Team based in North Gloucester.
The pay rate for this Team Manager is £41 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Providing permanency planning and supporting stability of placements of children in care, as well as supporting their transition out of care
- Providing clear management oversight, case supervision and quality assurance
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- You must have recent experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements