Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Team Manager to work within a Child Protection Team based in Beeston.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £40 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Providing support/guidance and direction to staff
- Supervision of staff
- Attending child protection conferences and Child in Need meetings
- Ensuring progression of cases, and that plans are appropriate.
- Quality assurance of reports
- Working with partner agencies
- Responding to complaints
- Supporting colleagues
- Attending meetings
- Development of the Service
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Team Manager job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.