Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children Services based in Waltham Forest, within the Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this permanent Team Manager job is £52,464 - £55,482 per annum.
Duties of the Team Manager:
- To support the Head of Safeguarding and Family Support to deliver high quality and timely intervention for vulnerable children and their families.
- To effectively work with colleagues within the organisation and with external partners and stakeholders
- ensuring good multi agency working
- To facilitate smooth transitions to our Children in Care Team and step down to Early Help.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Previous experience of managing within an assessment and child protection service is desirable.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.