Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within an Adults' Services based in Hackney.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Deliver a high quality, outcome focused services for adults with long term conditions including those with a learning Disability and/or Mental Health needs.
- Supervise staff and give feedback on performance. Offer support, guidance, training opportunities and CPD progress. Undertake annual appraisals and CPD reviews - setting goals and outcomes for team members and the team as part of the wider Strategic Plan for Adults services
- Be responsible for ensuring service users are provided with high quality personalised and strengths based approaches including information and advice in relation to their health and social care needs.
- Ensure that work is allocated according to all relevant legislative thresholds including Care Act compliance for all service user groups and to monitor caseloads, complexity and risk.
- Ensure effective communication with the team and hold regular meetings with staff. Monitor performance and workloads, quality of assessment, support plans and reviews.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- A Current Enhanced DBS
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.