Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Team Manager to work with adults based in Hillingdon.
The pay rate for this permanent Team Manager role is £50,000-54,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Provide a high-performing social work service to adults in accordance with departmental policies, procedures and statutory requirements
- Promote the council's vision of 'Putting Our Residents First' as applied to own service area
- Lead, motivate, nurture and manage a team of social work professionals, ensuring that the service provided is effective and delivers positive outcomes
- Manage team performance and quality assurance, resources and budgets in collaboration with colleagues and key stakeholders
- Be accountable for the practice and development of team members and ensure effective practice supervision and performance appraisals are conducted
- Support, mentor and coach team members to enhance the quality of practice
- Support and manage change as needed within the area of responsibility
Requirements of the Team Manager
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Team Manager job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.