Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within an Adults' Services based in Hillingdon.
The salary for this Team Manager job is £50,000 - £54,000 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Provide a high-performing social work service to adults
- Lead, motivate, nurture and manage a team of social work professionals
- Manage team performance and quality assurance, resources and budgets
- Support, mentor and coach team members
- Chair professional and multi-agency meetings
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
This Team Manager job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.