Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Luton for a Team Manager to work in an Adoption Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the HCPC.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £44,632 up to £47,498 per annum.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for ensuring that those who are assessing prospective adopters, Special Guardians and Post Order team are supported to undertake that task, are trained and skilled to ensure that children's needs are met and that a high quality stable placement is the result
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that assessments, plans and reviews are undertaken for all children, and carers as relevant, in supervision area, within timescales
- You will work flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives of the council, as well as keeping up to date with developments in service delivery and best practice within the service.
- You will have some responsibility for the management of budgets within the designated service area, ensuring cost effective financial decision making and the most effective use of financial and other resources.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Team Manager job is advertised by Mandy Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.