Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a Children's Services based in Bournemouth, within the Adolescents Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £41 - £44 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Delivering interventions for exploited
- Completing individual chronologies, victim profiles, witness and engagement plans.
- Direct contact work to build trusted relationships will require out of hours and weekend work in order to respond to predictable points of crisis and make the best opportunities of all critical l moments for children and young people
- Complete ongoing assessment and risk management plans
- Respond to the needs of the Police investigation, joint visits, intelligence and information gathering
- Support/carrying out ABE interviews. these are not on off events over several weeks
- Arranging and coordinating ETAC, Strategy meeting, Court reports/representation.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Experienced in working with joint large-scale operations children
- Working knowledge and experience of county lines and risk assessments
- Working understanding of traumatised adolescents, needs and vulnerabilities
- Experience in line management and higher-level decision-making responsibilities
This Team Manager job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.