Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Blackpool for a Team Manager to work within a Housing Service.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £29,000 per annum.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Salary: £29,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 09:00-17:00 Monday- Friday, although some flexibility may be required
Do you flourish working in a collaborative environment that strives toward excellence?
We are looking to recruit an experienced Team Manager to join us at our Camden based supported housing service.
You will be at the forefront of the close-knit team of experienced Support Officers, managing all operational aspects of the service, whilst leading the team in supporting clients with mental health during their recovery to becoming independent.
Provide line management, supervision and appraisal to Support staff within the service.
Hold day to day responsibility for rota cover and staff deployment.
Ensure the implementation of the support database and that appropriate records are kept.
Develop and maintain positive links with local statutory and independent sector services.
Participate in the management on call rota.
Carry out regular audits of service provision including; health and safety.
Liaise effectively with partner agencies and stakeholders
Requirements of the Team Manager:
Skills and experience:
Staff Management experience
Experience and knowledge of working with mental health
Experience of promoting diversity and participation
Sound knowledge and understanding of issues affecting individuals with mental health#
Good knowledge of safeguarding procedures
Ability to represent One Housing to other agencies and companies. IT skills including use of Microsoft packages such as Word
A qualification in healthcare management would be advantageous
What we can offer you:
- 28 days annual leave
- Pensions - One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues' pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues' wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan - allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family's routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme - we let you know when you've done a #greatjob
- One Academy - our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave - up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years' continuous service.Skills and experience:Staff Management experienceExperience and knowledge of working with mental health Experience of promoting diversity and participationSound knowledge and understanding of issues affecting individuals with mental healthGood knowledge of safeguarding proceduresAbility to represent One Housing to other agencies and companies. IT skills including use of Microsoft packages such as WordA qualification in healthcare management would be advantageous
This Team Manager job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.