Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Manager to fill a full-time role within a 16+ Service based in Southwark. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Team Manager job is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- This is an exciting role that requires a leader with ambition, creativity and proven experience leading a Team in Children's Services. As postholder of this role you will be expected to manage a team in a sector leading co-designed 16+ Service - working with children, young people, staff, and stakeholders.
- Be responsible for leading and managing a team of 3 social Workers, An experienced Practitioner (Lead in EET) and 2 Personal advisers.
- It is important to understand the importance of using data to manage performance - understanding that data and performance tell us about children's experiences and journeys. You must equally understand that the quality of the written work and relationships with children, families and partners is of the utmost importance.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work).
- Qualified Social Work England registered Social Worker
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.