Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Leader to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Richmond upon Thames, within the Initial Response Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Leader job is £33 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Team Leader:
- To support the Head of SPA to deliver an excellent customer experience by screening referrals, prioritising on basis of risk management and finalising all decisions. Take accountability for threshold decisions with the support of the Head of SPA.
- To support the Head of SPA by contributing to the development of the SPA service and the provision of support across all functions of the SPA.
- To support the Head of SPA by contributing to the development of performance management and information monitoring systems across the service.
- To support the Head of SPA by leading on projects to improve the SPA performance and functioning.
- To support the Head of SPA by supervising the social workers and SPA Officers and providing inductions to new employees of the team and colleagues from other internal teams.
Requirements of the Team Leader:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
This Team Leader job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.