Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Leader (Social Worker) to fill a full-time role within an Adult's Service based in Wiltshire, within the Brokerage Team.
The pay rate for this locum Team Leader job is £27-£28 per hour (Assignement rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
About the role:
- To be Responsible for the day to day management and efficient deployment of senior brokerage officers and brokerage officers to support the delivery of their sourcing responsibilities, ensuring that the right person has access to the right services at the right time, place and cost
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships across the council and with partners and providers that are critical to delivering the commissioning and brokerage aims
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Social Work England registered Social Worker
- Management experience is essential.
- A high degree of innovation, robustness and willingness to challenge in order to ensure that the benefits of effective procurement and a centralised brokerage function are maximised, enabling sound decision making by commissioners and senior management
This Team Leader job is advertised by Aj Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.