Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Lead Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Surrey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £35 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Purpose of the role:
- As postholder of this role you will lead a team of speech and language therapists and assistants working within schools.
- You will provide and coordinate line management and clinical supervision for the team.
- If successful, liaise and maintain strong working relationships with an identified range of schools.
- To monitor the performance of the team through appraisal and audit.
- To contribute to service development and improvement.
- To provide advice, assessment and intervention for children with complex speech, language and communication difficulties.
- The post holder will lead a team of therapists and assistants who support children and young people within either a special school environment or in mainstream schools, including specialist centres.
- The post holder within the mainstream team will be required to travel, although allocated schools will be within a defined geographical area.
- The post holder will provide and receive regular 1:1 supervision as well as group and team support. This will enable them to provide and receive continuing professional development and to support with the achievement of the team and service objectives.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.