Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Team Lead to work in Midsomer Nortonon a full-time basis, within the Reablement Service.
The pay rate for this locum Team Lead job is £25.00 - £29.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
- Lead, manage and develop an efficient and effective Reablement service within a defined locality in Bath and North East Somerset
Requirements of the Team Lead:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Significant post qualification experience, working at a senior clinical level involving management of staff in a team
- Relevant experience and clinical skills in a range of specialities such as orthopaedics, neurology , rehabilitation and care of the older person
- Knowledge of current developments in intermediate care services
- Valid UK Driving Licence and have transport for community visits
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Team Lead job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.