Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Team Administrator to work 37.5 hours per week based in Wembley.
The pay rate for this locum Team Administrator job is £16 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Provide administrative support to the CAMHS local service
- Work within service level standards to deliver an efficient and effective service; dealing with telephone and personal enquiries from patients, carers and members of the public, GPs and other healthcare professionals and statutory and non-statutory organisations
- Provide non-clinical information and advice to patients and relatives within the boundaries of the role
- Taking accurate messages, responding appropriately and passing information on in the appropriate manner; escalating issues to clinical staff appropriately
Requirements of the Team Administrator:
- Relevant qualification
- Recent secretarial/administration experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive secretarial and administration knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Team Administrator job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.