Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for SystemOne Support Officers/Trainers to work within a Corporate S1 Team based in Kirklees. Role will involve working with and being embedded in all teams especially CNNTs.
You will be working for a social enterprise that provides a variety of NHS community healthcare services. The service provides support to a range of people from before birth to end of life. The Kirklees sight specialises in providing care to children, young people and families throughout the borough.
The pay rates for these positions are £11.90 - £15.09 per hour (Assignment rate) and has an initial 12-month contract.
Requirements of the Support Officer/Trainers:
- Must have previous experience as a Band 4/5 Support Officer/Trainer
- Must have S1 expertise - Additional training will be supplied to "floor walk" and be embedded with teams
- Previous public sector experience would be advantageous
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
- Must be willing to work flexibly (potentially remote and office working)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
These positions are advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.