Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Systemic Family Psychotherapist to work based in Wheaton Aston.
The pay rate for this permanent Systemic Family Psychotherapist role is £37,596-41,457 per annum (pro-rata).
- Working in a 36 bed Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -18 years with a range of mental health disorders
- Undertake specific therapeutic work with patients and their families in response to the clinical need, in a way which coheres with the overall treatment philosophy of the Unit
- Maintaining effective clinical records and casework notes in accordance with developing policy
- Providing evidence-based mental health and systemic psychotherapy services across the hospital
- Conducting systemic assessments, treatment and consultation to client systems including children, young people, their families, carers and professional networks
- Working as a member of the multidisciplinary team (MDT) participating in clinical team meetings and other departmental meetings as necessary
Requirements of the Systemic Family Psychotherapist:
- You must have undertaken a systemic family therapy course
- Registered as a family therapist
This Systemic Family Psychotherapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.