Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Work Advanced Practitioner to work based in Dorchester, within the Children Advice & Duty Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Work Advanced Practitioner role is up to £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
This role involves being office-based initially with some flexibility to work from home. However, OOHS weekend is from the office in Wareham. Laptop will be provided.
- Rota that involves 4 days per week with 8-12-hour shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Needs to be flexibility around working patterns.
- Work within the front door undertaking telephone consultations regarding referrals with professionals, MASH and Out of Hours.
Requirements of the Social Work Advanced Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline children's social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Work Advanced Practitioner job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.