Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has permanent roles for Support Workers to work within an Independent Living Service based in Maidenhead.
The pay rate for these permanent Support Worker roles is £18,328 per annum FTE. Support roles involve working a shift pattern including alternate weekends and public holidays. Part time hours will be considered.
- Supporting the residents with all aspects of their care needs
- Providing support to access the community and activities
- Develop a warm, trusting relationships with the people living at our independent living homes to encourage them to express their needs, views and concerns
- Respects residents’ rights to privacy and ensure that their dignity is maintained at all times
- Be flexible and responsive to residents needs following their support plans
- Support residents to retain practical and social skills and their independence
Requirements of the Support Workers:
- QCF in relevant area (or equivalent) or willingness to work towards
- Experience working as a Support Worker
- Experience in working with Learning Disabilities is desired but not essential as full training will be provided
- Work flexibility – including weekend/bank holiday and evening work
These Support Worker roles are advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.