Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Support Workers to work within care homes in Colchester.
This pay rate for these locum Support Worker roles is £12 per hour (ltd).
Shifts vary between 7am - 3pm, 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm and 2pm - 9pm.
- Support service users with learning disabilities and complex needs in small focused residential home
- Support people using the Service to develop their independent living skills, by following a risk assessment process that allows for learning opportunities
- Support the principles of positive behaviour support
- Enable people to develop and maintain their interpersonal skills that will allow inclusion into the community and to promote valued relationships
- Contribute to the individual person-centred plan and approaches and to assist Service users to make to contribute to decisions which affect them or their lifestyle
- Liaise with families and professionals in a manner that represents the service users and the Company in a positive manner
Requirements of the Support Workers:
- You must have experience working with service users who present challenging behaviour and learning disabilities
- You must have a current full UK driving licence (the client has vehicles so you will not be expected to use your own car to transport anyone)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Support Worker roles are advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.