Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Band 2/3 Support Workers to start ASAP.
This pay rate for these locum Band 2/3 Support Worker roles is £9-10 per hour (PAYE), higher rates are available for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
Locations available are Postland, Spalding, Peterborough and Wisbech. You will be working with children and young people. There are a mixture of nights and day shifts available.
Requirements of the Band 2/3 Support Workers:
- Experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Band 2/3 Support Worker roles are advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.