Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Support Workers to work in Newark.
This pay rate for these locum Support Worker roles is £12 per hour (ltd) and has an ongoing contract.
There are a mixture of day and night shifts available. Days are from 08.15 – 22.30 and nights are 22.30 - 08.30 (there are no enhanced rates for nights).
PPE will be provided, and you will be expected to adhere to the client’s testing regime. Service users are adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour who may have dual diagnoses or associated complex needs.
- Provide care and support as identified in care plans, as directed by senior staff members
- Promote independence, life skills and informed choices in accordance with the individuals care plan and to enhance inclusion in the community
- Ensure service user’s individual needs are met through effective care planning and review
- Review and monitor care plans
- Interact and participate with the service users in the development of self-help skills, supporting individuals to reach their potential for independence
Requirements of the Support Workers:
- Experience working within a similar role
- Care Certificate and/or QCF level 2/3 in Health & Social care
- Relevant Mandatory training such as safeguarding, positive behaviour management, first aid, health and safety, food hygiene, infection control etc. and/or a willingness to undertake appropriate training
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Support Worker roles are advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.