Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 4 Healthcare Support Worker to fill Adhoc shifts in Essex.
The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Support Worker job is £14.32-£15.14 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The post holder carries responsibility for ensuring health and social care needs of patients are carried out in accordance with the patient's care plan under the guidance and the recommendations of qualified staff for patients under the Recovery and Well Being and Assertive Outreach Community Teams.
- They will work regularly without direct supervision and be responsible for supervising other support staff whilst working as part of a multi-disciplinary team. In addition, they will work in close co-operation with other hospitals and primary health care based professionals.
Requirements of the Healthcare Support Worker:
- Recent UK experience within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive support work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Support Worker jobs are advertised by The Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.