Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Support Worker to work full-time within a Bail Accomodation Service based in Hampshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Support Worker job is £13.85 per hour (assignment rate) and is on an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide support to promote independent living together with high quality housing and property management to service users in a group of properties in Southampton, Bognor Regis and Bournemouth.
- This will include inducting service users into the property, conducting risk assessments and work with the service user to create an individual, strength-based Support Plan and Safety Plan.
- Support Workers will be required to visit each property 3 times a week and conduct weekly support sessions with all service users assigned to him/her in line with the requirements of the BASS contract.
- You will support service users to access opportunities to claim benefits and housing pathways for move on accommodation, as well as sign posting to local agencies and service providers around Substance Misuses, Mental Health and or Learning Disabilities.
- You will provide support around Arrears Management and tenancy sustainment support to service users to prevent them from losing their accommodation.
Requirements of the Support Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar support worker role
- Housing experience
- Must be a car driver
This Support Worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.