Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Support Worker to work across Surrey.
This pay rate for this permanent Support Worker role is £21,500- 24,000 depending on experience (+£500 upon successful 6-month probation period completion).
- Provide support/work to colleagues and the service when undertaking extreme cleans
- Provide 1 to 1 support to clients
- Work with a range of professionals in ensuring clients’ needs are met
- Support clients in identifying their needs and goals and to facilitate the development of personal support with clients
- Ensure records are maintained both electronically and on paper where appropriate
- Accept responsibility for their own personal safety and to encourage the clients to adopt safe practices both for themselves and others with whom they associate
- Attend staff meetings, appraisal, supervision and training events as required
- Work within Catalyst’s policies and procedures at all times, paying particular attention to Information Governance, confidentiality and health and safety
- Embrace anti-discriminatory practice in all aspects of this role
- Carry out any other duties that are reasonably required by Catalyst
Requirements of the Support Worker:
- A full driving licence and insurance for business use (mileage is paid)
- Ability to work flexibly across operational hours and evenings and weekends, where required
- Experience working as a support worker with a similar client group
This Support Worker role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.