Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Support Worker to work full-time in Ipswich. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this Support Worker job is £16,200 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- 24/7 rota
- Usual shift patterns are 7am to 2.30pm and 2.30pm to 10pm
- We offer contracts from 22.5 to 37.5 hours per week
- Personal care
- Administering medication safely
- Preparing meals
- Supporting people with daily housekeeping responsibilities
- Supporting mobility whilst always complying with policies and procedures
Requirements of the Support Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Not fazed by a challenging role and can work calmly under pressure
- Ability to form/maintain excellent relationships with colleagues, customers, their family and other professionals
- Good Literacy, numerical and IT skills
- Ability to work alone
- Confident in making decisions using your own initiative
- Experience of supporting people (professionally or personally i.e. children, family etc.)
- Over the age of 18
- Knowledge of learning disabilities
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive support worker knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Support Worker job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.