Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Support Services Manager to work based in Nottingham.
The salary for this Support Services Manager role is £36,922 - £42,881 per annum.
- Deliver the targets set down in the service and team plans through effective line Management
- Resolve any service delivery issues within available resources
- Improve the performance of staff under his/her line management by maintaining communication with staff and providing the appropriate support and guidance
- Improve customer satisfaction levels for the service
- Act as a professional exemplar at all times
- Deploy and manage assigned budgets and income in the region of £4 million per year plus grant income and to take corrective action where appropriate in liaison with the Service Manager
Requirements of the Support Services Manager:
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Knowledge and understanding of the main issues affecting the service area
- Substantial experience within the service area
- Experience of planning and organising teamwork or co-ordinating any complex activities
- Experience in managing a catering style environment (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of personal security and CCTV systems (required)
This Support Services Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.