Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Supervising Social Worker to work full-time in Northampton, within the Fostering Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Supervising Social Worker job is £32 - £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- You would be responsible for the recruitment, assessment, as well as support and supervision of these Carers. You will be helping to ensure the additional package of support offered to the young people and their carers is provided and developed.
- This group of foster carers will require higher levels of supervision than other foster carers. The role involves you being part of a multi-agency approach which includes residential homes, therapeutic and education sectors.
Requirements of the Supervising Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Supervising Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.