Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Supervising Social Worker to work in Waltham Forest, within the Fostering team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,711 - £41,774 per annum.
- To undertake the recruitment, training, assessment, support, development and supervision of foster carers
- To maintain or improve the wellbeing of children and young people placed with foster carers
- Deliver professional social work services to foster carers and service users within the practice standards and the statutory and regulatory framework in current use
- To support children's outcomes by ensuring the safe recruitment and assessment and the provision of high-quality support to foster carers
Requirements of the Supervising Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Have at least two years' experience preferably in fostering or adoption
This Supervising Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.