Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Supervising Social Worker to work within a Fostering Support Team based in Lambeth.
The pay rate for this Supervising Social Worker is £31.56 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Be responsible for a manageable caseload
- Working with a dedicated team to improve the lives of the children in care
- Managing the recruitment, assessment and approval and continued support of Foster Carers
- Supporting Foster carers in the delivery of their caring role
- Supervising Foster carers in accordance with Fostering Regulations
- Ensuring that children's care and development needs are met within placements by undertaking necessary placement management, planning and intervention
Requirements of the Supervising Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- You must have recent experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Supervising Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements