Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Rotherhithe in a Fostering role. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Senior Social Worker role is £30,000 to £36,000 per annum.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Two years post qualifying social work experience that is family related with completed ASYE, valid DBS.
- Must have some experience of fostering, pre-qualifying placement is suitable
- Employment history must include a role held for more than 18 months preferably over two years
- Prepared to use public transport to visit clients in Greater London (driving license not essential but car use is limited to longer journeys
- Experience with using electronic systems for case recording (we are paperless organisation)
This Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Matt Clayden; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.