Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Supervising Social Worker to work full-time in Southend on Sea, within the Fostering Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Supervising Social Worker job is £31,371 - £36,876 per annum.
- Flexible working
- salary car sacrifice scheme and excellent training and development opportunities.
- They are committed to ensuring that you are supported in this challenging role with the appropriate level of training.
Requirements of the Supervising Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Have experience as a social worker within the fostering service or that you would have at least four years experience in front line children's team
- Have experience of supervising others and have the ability to train others either 1-1 or as a group. you will have sound IT skills and be able to navigate a system
- You will have a good understanding of child development and parenting skills and be able to support and challenge as appropriate
- Have to be able to meet deadlines and will need to have very good communication skills
This Supervising Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.