Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Supervising Social Worker to work in Eastcote, West London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £31,000 - £32,000 per annum.
- Manage your own caseload whilst meeting deadlines
- Evidence experience in frontline social work in Childcare and Form F's
- Demonstrate strong analytical and assessment skills
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with children and their parents
- Promote great outcomes for all children and young people looked after by Capstone Foster Care.
Requirements of the Supervising Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Have at least two years' experience preferably in fostering or adoption
- Knowledge of fostering and childcare legislation
This Supervising Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.