Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Supervising Social Worker to work part-time within a Fostering Service based in Stockport. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £25.02 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The service employs Supervising Social Workers, Recruitment and Assessment Social Workers, Fostering Outreach Support Workers and a Recruitment and Marketing Officer. In addition, the service works closely with staff from a range of other services and agencies.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Deliver a highly professional service to both foster carers and children and young people
- Support and supervision of foster carers, recruitment and assessment, the delivery of training, learning and development opportunities and the task of family finding
- work closely with foster carers, fieldwork colleagues and professionals from other agencies such as CAMHS, the police, health services etc
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous social work experience within fostering
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.