Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Supervising Social Worker to work based in Douglas, within the Family Placement Service.
The pay rate for this locum Supervising Social Worker role is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Recruitment, assessment, approval, support, and supervision of foster carers including connected carers ensuring that the children remain at the centre of all processes.
- Prepare and present assessment for the fostering panel including fostering Assessments, ‘Family and Friends’ assessments (including viability assessment) and foster carers’ annual reviews.
- Identify placements for children appropriate to their needs and ensure effective management and support plans are in place to support carers and promote placement stability.
- Enable on-going reflective supervision and to provide support to approved foster carers, both prior, during, and after placement to enable foster carers to develop their skills and practice.
- Deal with representations (including complaints) speedily and effectively ensuring that carers are adequately supported through the process.
- Be part of the rota for provision of support to foster carers out of hours.
- Preparation of review reports on carers on a regular basis.
Requirements of the Supervising Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work, including experience working independently, using initiative within delegated boundaries of the role and as part of a team.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Supervising Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.