Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Supervising Social Worker to work full-time in Northampton, within the Connected Persons Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Supervising Social Worker jobs is paying £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
2x Supervising Social Workers to work within the Connected Persons Team
- Undertaking IVAs
- Full connected person assessments
- Covering duty and home visits to prospective carers.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
These Supervising Social Worker jobs are advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.