Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Supervising Social Worker to work based in Ringwood, within the Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Supervising Social Worker role is up to £32,000 per annum.
- 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- On call rota at evenings and weekends.
- Manage a caseload of up to 10 carers (FTE), and work within a dedicated team to improve the outcomes and lives of looked after children.
- Be involved in the recruitment campaign for the programme foster carers.
- Be involved in recruitment, assessment, and approval of foster carers.
- Be involved in training foster carers in both Skills to Foster and the Blue Sky + Therapeutic Led Care (TLC) Programme 4.
- Supervise foster carers in accordance with Fostering Regulations.
- Guide and support foster carers in understanding the developmental trauma needs of children, and how carers need to respond and care for the children who will present with challenging behaviours.
- Work closely with the Foster Carers, Clinical Practitioner and members of the clinical team to ensure coordinated implementation of treatment care plans.
- Undertake parenting assessments for parent and child placements.
Requirements of the Supervising Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work.
This Supervising Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.